Monday, August 25, 2014

Is this depression, or am I just tired?

It's time to make an appointment to do some mental maintenance. I'm angry. I'm grumpy. I'm sad. I'm crying too easily. I'm more irritable than usual. I'm tired and I feel like every step is kind of like walking through knee high mud. I don't even want to write. I am unclear on where my irritation with people-- specifically family-- is justified vs where it's just me being irrational. I feel taken for granted, but am I really? Maybe I'm the one taking everyone else for granted. I don't know and I hate Mondays. I hate dropping my Critter off at daycare. I hate saying goodbye to Sunshine and Kiddo. How is it that I feel both overwhelmed and disconnected at the same time. This sucks. I want to crawl back into bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment